Saturday, July 16, 2016

A bit of shameless self-promotion

First, I'll be on MSNBC tomorrow morning, sometime between 9:30 and 10:00 AM EDT.  That might delay tomorrow morning's post.  We'll see.

Also, C-SPAN did a book interview with me when they came through town recently.  My first book was about elections, how we think about them, and how we should think about them.  The gist is that elections aren't markets.  They are hiring and firing mechanisms.  You don't flip a coin to decide whether or not to fire someone, so elections that are essentially coin-tosses are stupid.  Therefore, competitive elections are bad.  Yes, I stretched that into a book and got tenure out of it because academia is awesome!  If you want to watch something truly soporific, here's the link.  And if you want to line my pockets and buy the book, here's the link for Amazon.

And because this was a great show...

No comments:

Post a Comment