Monday, July 25, 2016

A brief comment on Debbie Wasserman Schultz

As my very, very few readers (and Russian botnets) know, I like to bash Sanders, but, ahem...



After the 1968 debacle, the Democratic Party adopted the McGovern-Fraser reforms, handing control of the nominating process to voters through the primaries and caucuses.  The voters preferred HRC to Sanders.  But, the DNC is supposed to remain neutral.  We should not be surprised that the DNC preferred an actual Democrat to a guy who refused to run for Senate with a"D" by his name, but seriously, fuck DWS.

And while I'm on the subject, that email about asking him about his religion?!

None of this makes me like Sanders.  I'm still an anti-goo-goo social scientist who can't take the old kook seriously, but...

Fuck those people.

Fuck 'em.

No comments:

Post a Comment